Strategic & Tactical Navigation
Relevance requires strategy. Achievement requires planning. Execution requires teamwork. Fall short on one, fall short everywhere—it’s all got to be holistic.
Your organization has a vision. Does it have a strategic marketing plan to chart its course? Benchmarked sales and engagement campaigns to mark the way? Resources of money and time to achieve SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely) goals? Sweibel Arts’s mast-to-keel approach to strategic planning and tactical execution delivers immediate, actionable, high-value insights and recommendations to aid smooth sailing.
Our bespoke client work includes marketing plans for individual campaigns and initiatives, revenue enhancement, and more:
- Provided all of La Mirada Theatre’s marketing services, leading to two years of record-breaking sales even after a pandemic
- Developed a customer-focused staffing plan for Boston’s ArtsEmerson
- Conceived and executed the marketing plan for the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival’s successful 50th Anniversary Season
- Created the marketing plan for King Lear, the Shakespeare Theatre’s biggest hit ever
- Conducted a feasibility study in support of Detroit’s Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts $100M expansion
- Oversaw Pasadena Playhouse’s 2023-24 season membership plan
- Led TheatreWorks Silicon Valley to 2023-24 subscription growth and goal-busting ticket sales
Other clients we’ve helped include A Contemporary Theatre, Arden Theatre, Huntington Theatre Company, McKnight Center for the Performing Arts at Oklahoma State University, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Playwrights Horizons, Robert Moses’ KIN, and the Stephen Barclay Agency.
“Robert is one of the best people out there. He is a smart and creative strategist and tactician. He’s also an effective advisor. Hire him!”
Susie Medak, Former Managing Director of Berkeley Rep